Thursday, November 19, 2009

Songs

I've just been thinking today...

Most couples have a song... or something like that. Me and Tyler have a bunch of songs, and a couple of movies too lol.

We've been missing each other so much the last few weeks we're both trying to ignore it, but it's getting harder. Now that we've actually had some time TOGETHER it's getting harder to do the "across an ocean" thing. Nothing can stop us though. We're trying to make plans to see each other for next Christmas. He wants to bring his dad, Stephen, and his sister Rosie over to the USA, and I'd meet up with them in Las Vegas. They all want to see Vegas, and so do I, believe it or not I've never been. It'll cost a lot, but I'm looking for a job every day. Kind of annoying though, I keep getting really horribly ill and I can't do much. I think my Lupus is flaring up.

I have The Lupus Foundation of America and the Alliance for Lupus Research both added as 'friends' on Myspace. There's been more and more word about a new drug they're formulating. First new drug to treat lupus directly for more than 50 years. So that's pretty exciting.

I don't know who's seen The Land Before Time, but one of the songs from it really captured me lately, especially with everything Tyler's been going through. "If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die. Dreams see us through to forever, where clouds roll by, for you and I." is one of my favorite lines. It's just such a beautiful song. I don't know why hardly anyone enjoys music from the 90s. It's what I grew up with! lol.

Out here in Mississippi, we're trying to look for a new place to live. This trailer has seen many better days. There isn't room for all of us here, and it's horribly overpriced. Not to mention how much it costs in gas just to go to town and get some groceries. We're about 15 miles away from the actual city of Hattiesburg.

Life has its adventures, but as long as I keep getting handed these adventures, I will keep living life.

I was burning a protection candle and an inner balance candle for Tyler the other day, and I have a candle for his mother, so I set up the candles with some things that represent him, such as pictures and a claw machine toy he won me (he won himself one too so we'd both have the same one) and a bottle of the cologne he uses. Just a couple other odds and ends, and I lit the candles and I was resting after all that, and I could've sworn I heard his mother telling me to light her candle, and I was thinking "I'll do it in just a minute, I wanna lay and relax for a minute" and she just about shouted "He's my son! Light my candle!" lol so I did.

Things have been interesting, so at least they're never boring around here.

Living life is the best way to be. Put on your helmet and your knee pads and just throw yourself out into the waves of life :)

No comments: